Practice Directions and Guides
Below is a series of documents to assist licensees, licence applicants, and the public in dealing with the Tribunal.
- Introduction to Practice Directions
- Tribunal Book of Authorities
- Adjournment Requests to Hearing Division
- Electronic Documents
- Filing Documents
- In-Person Appearances *NEW*
- Public Access
- Failure to Co-operate (Rule 21)
- Serving Documents
- Transcripts and Recordings
Guides for the Public
Guides to Tribunal Processes
The guides below are for general information only. They should not be taken as legal advice or determinations of how the Law Society Tribunal would decide any particular issue. These guides must be read together with the Rules of Practice and Procedure, legislation, other governing law, jurisprudence, practice directions and policies.